This challenging role is to assist the global Finance team in billing and collecting from charter customers in an efficient manner. This broad and fast-paced role encompasses all aspects of accounts receivable activity including internal reporting, customer analysis, control strengthening, and forward planning to prevent occurrences of bad or doubtful debt. This is a unique opportunity to grow your knowledge and to develop within the team.
- Manage the outstanding sales balances due.
- Cash collection and credit control.
- Daily, weekly, monthly and annual reporting.
- Analysis of customers.
- Statistical reporting.
- Overview of the SAP/AR ledger.
- Account reconciliations and invoicing of charges.
- Control of out-going invoices, including On-Demand additional charges.
- Administration of client database.
- Regular liaison and support to the On-Demand Sales team, including agreeing/fulfilling the team’s reporting needs.
- Monitoring recovery procedures.
- Work with the Finance Manager, Finance Director and IT team to develop and improve management information.
- Month-end close process for all billing entities with full reconciliation.
- Build and maintain relationships with key accounts (brokers and customers), resolving queries as required.
- Control over the Credit Card payment process.
- Account management and billing
Skills and experience
- Approximately 1-2 years’ experience gained in an accounting role.
- AAT qualified or part-qualified desirable.
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
- A self-starter who demonstrates high commitment to the role and to the team.
- Able to meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrates strong project ownership.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
If you are ready for a challenge and interested in the above position, please submit your application using our Application Form. All forms will be processed. Only successful applicants will be contacted directly. Telephone calls regarding careers at VistaJet will not be processed.
For jobs located within the European Union, an original Criminal Record Certificate is required in accordance with European Regulation (EC) No 300/2008 and Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/1998.