We are looking for an IT Administrator that possesses skills and experience in a wide range of technologies, along with competent trouble-shooting skills, to join our team in New York City.
You will support users based at our New York office, remote users at other sites and be involved in projects.
This is a new position and you will be the sole IT team member in New York City and will be joining a growing, highly skilled, international team.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in IT administration and a degree in computer science or a related subject. Technical certifications are considered a bonus;
- Experience in at least three of the following areas, with a good overview of at least another three:
- Microsoft and Linux Servers;
- Microsoft technologies server, such as Active Directory, and Group Policy;
- VMware vSphere and Citrix XenApp hypervisors;
- Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, and Blackberry (BES5 and BES12) messaging platforms;
- Networking skills, Cisco and Call Manager;
- Backup Technologies (including Veeam);
- Cloud computing (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure or other);
- Desktop operating systems and applications, including Microsoft Windows 10, Mac OS, and Microsoft Office 2010-2016;
- User Hardware (Windows PCs/Laptops and Macs).
- Excellent written and spoken English. You’re able to communicate with both technical and non-technical users;
- Prepared to work under your own direction, going the extra mile when necessary and possessing excellent organisational and time management skills. You’re able to work well under pressure;
- Motivation to learn and develop new skills;
- Able and willing to travel internationally.
If you are ready for a challenge and interested in the above position, please submit your application using our Application Form. All forms will be processed. Only successful applicants will be contacted directly. Telephone calls regarding careers at VistaJet will not be processed.
For jobs located within the European Union, an original Criminal Record Certificate is required in accordance with European Regulation (EC) No 300/2008 and Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/1998.