Please note that an absolute requirement for this role is experience within business aviation, including strong knowledge of business aviation operations. Please only apply if you meet this criteria.
sWe are looking for a Customer Experience Manager to join the team in London. Your ultimate goal is to drive customer satisfaction and retention. For the customer, you will pre-empt and remove any obstacles they may encounter, resulting in consistent and seamless interactions with VistaJet at every stage of their journey. With your colleagues, you will act as the voice of the customer; fostering inter-departmental collaborations and sharing valuable insight to enhance the customer experience from a number of different angles.
This role will require regular travel and a flexible schedule to accommodate out-of-hours customer care.
- Building personal relationships with customers in order to fully understand their needs and assess their perception of service levels;
- Developing full market and product knowledge in order to position yourself as a credible advisor;
- Maintaining an overview of all activity on your customers’ account – anticipating any potential issues and guide the team to resolving them in the best possible way;
- Personally dealing with all activity on demo flights for your potential new customers;
- Building a full and complete understanding of your customers’ contract and special terms;
- Identifying up-selling / cross-selling opportunities by establishing a sound understanding of customers’ current and future needs.
- Ensuring that customer needs are reflected in decisions made across the company;
- Becoming the expert for your respective region and proactively feedback to other departments (including Sales, Catering, Operations and Cabin Services) on specific practices, restrictions, cultural expectations or service trends which may improve the customer journey;
- Championing a positive, professional, and ‘can do’ culture of continuous improvement.
- Collaborating with Customer Services and Operations to obtain timely relevant reports and/or information and to drive a great first-time resolution for the customer;
- Closely overseeing issue resolution for your customers, taking over on direct communication with the customer where necessary or in response to particularly sensitive issues or complaints;
- Developing processes and/or procedures which minimize the recurrence of issues;
- Working with Sales and Management to manage end-of-contract disputes, ensuring a satisfactory conclusion for all parties with focus on future renewal business.
- Ensuring that the Customer Services and Billing teams have a full and deep understanding of your customers (including communication of preferences, account specifics, operational procedures, etc.;
- Conducting spot checks on the work performed for your customer’s flights to ensure that quality and accuracy is properly upheld.
Skills and experience:
- Prior experience in business aviation;
- Fluent in written and spoken English; other languages are beneficial;
- A skilled relationship-builder with the ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels;
- Customer-focused and a natural problem-solver;
- Professional, articulate and well-presented with natural gravitas;
- Credible commercial awareness and business acumen;
- Demonstrates accuracy, a thorough attention to detail and efficient time management skills.
If you are ready for a challenge and interested in the above position, please submit your application using our Application Form. All forms will be processed. Only successful applicants will be contacted directly. Telephone calls regarding careers at VistaJet will not be processed.
For jobs located within the European Union, an original Criminal Record Certificate is required in accordance with European Regulation (EC) No 300/2008 and Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/1998.