VistaJet, the world’s leading Global business aviation company, provides exceptional standards of quality, style and service.
With 70 large cabin, long-range Global and Challenger jets in signature silver and red striped livery, VistaJet owns and operates the largest privately-owned Bombardier business aircraft fleet. All aircraft operate under manufacturer’s warranty, with an average fleet age of two years.
Our Maintenance team is looking for a Maintenance Cost Engineer, with experience within a technical team from an aviation background, to join their team in Malta.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance cost and reliability analysis;
- Support the Engineering team in evaluating quotes;
- Controlling and coding of maintenance invoices;
- Scrutinizing and challenging invoices in terms of:
- Price checks against list prices (parts and labour), quotations
- Review of warrantable items on invoices
- Preparing and issuing and follow-up on warranty and insurance claims;
- Maintaining list price catalogues;
- Preparation of analysis’s during monthly closure and ad hoc;
- Other tasks as required.
Requirements for this position include:
- Experience within the technical division in an aviation background;
- High determination, service orientation and ability to work in a team;
- High degree of flexibility and ability to work in under pressure and to deadlines;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Proficient in MS Office, knowledge of Access will be an asset;
- Passion to work in the aviation industry.
If you are ready for a challenge and interested in the above position, please submit your application using our Application Form. All forms will be processed. Only successful applicants will be contacted directly. Telephone calls regarding careers at VistaJet will not be processed.
For jobs located within the European Union, an original Criminal Record Certificate is required in accordance with European Regulation (EC) No 300/2008 and Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/1998.