The VistaJet experience is tailored so that passengers always feel at ease to work, entertain and relax all in the same journey. Spacious stand up cabins feature understated elegant furnishings, dark wood, fine Italian leather and sophisticated elements to create a home-away-from-home environment. For corporate leaders, it is business as usual as all cabins are equipped with the most advanced and reliable office options that executives enjoy on the ground, perfect to maximize en-route productivity.
- VistaJet Operates Record Number of FlightsRecord number of flights as members increase by 32% Key highlights for half year ending 30 June 2018: New Program members up 32% Flight revenue up 27% Flight hours increase 27% North America accounts for 25% of global flights Service excellence drives Member renewals up 33% VistaJet, the first and only global business aviation company, continued to gain substantial market share around the world during the first half of 2018. Driven by the sustained demand for the Company’s flagship Program subscription model, new Members rose by 32% year-on-year, with Europe doubling the number of new contracts against the same period last year. Renewal hours recorded a growth of 33%, propelled by the Company’s focus on service excellence. Adding to its renowned global coverage and unique flight-hour subscription model, in 2018 VistaJet has further invested on service innovation for its passengers. The new Program offering, designed around VistaJet customers’ passions, encompassed key partnerships
- VistaJet Launches The Most Extensive Children’s Private Travel ProgramAdventures in the Sky: an interactive entertainment, educational activities and tailored parties in the sky to create a young traveler’s dream voyage Parties in the sky with world-renowned party planners The first children-trained cabin crew in private aviation Expert led approach based on data-driven insight and observations Hong Kong, June 4, 2018 – VistaJet, the first and only global business aviation company, today announced the launch of Adventures in the Sky, the most extensive travelers’ program designed especially for children. With one in four of VistaJet flights in 2017 having a child on-board*, offering activities dedicated to young travelers is proving increasingly important. Created for passengers aged one to 16 years old, Adventures in the Sky** will turn VistaJet cabins into playrooms and party venues. Children will be actively engaged with storytelling illustration books, personalized explorer backpacks and family activity hampers, and serviced by children-trained
- VistaJet Consolidates Its Global Leading Position And Grows 22% In 2017The global aviation company is well placed to seize even larger market share in 2018 Key highlights for full year ending 31 December 2017: Flight revenue up 22% EBITDA up 28% Particularly strong results in U.S. with flight hours up 39% VistaJet today, after concluding its annual audit, announced its results for Fiscal Year 2017. The Company, with operations based in Malta, delivered another incredibly strong performance consolidating its leading position globally, with flight revenue rising by 22% driven by the continued popularity of its unique and compelling subscription business model, and the broader trends in the market. It also saw its EBITDA rise by 28% on the back of its scalable infrastructure and technological advantage. The performance is in line with the upward trajectory VistaJet has experienced since it was founded, recording year-on-year organic compounded revenue growth of over 18% between 2008 and 2017. Due to its global platform, VistaJet’s diverse and broad
- New Private Aviation Report Reveals The Preferences Of The Business Elite And Wealthy FliersWealth-X and VistaJet Present The Jet Traveler Report: The Global Perspective on Who Flies Privately and How April 16, 2018, Shanghai – Today Wealth-X, the global leader in wealth information and insight, and VistaJet, the first and only global private aviation company, have released the first customer- centric analysis on the private aviation industry. The Jet Traveler Report: The Global Perspective on Who Flies Privately and How provides unique insight into the profiles of private fliers around the globe, how they fly and what is most important to them. To download the complete report, please visit: www.vistajet.cn/en/TheJetTravelerReport/ Private aviation is growing. But the global UHNW population and the world’s fleet are not rising at the same rate, highlighting that not everyone who flies privately on a regular basis owns a plane. Most of the growth comes from an increase in other flying solutions, including membership programs, fractional ownership and on-demand chartering,
- VistaJet Soars To New Heights With Asia-Wide Initiatives29th March 2018, Hong Kong: VistaJet, the first and only global aviation company, continues to lead the industry with three major initiatives in April. These include: The global tour of The Collection of Peggy and David Rockefeller comes to Beijing and Shanghai Launch of the industry-defining Jet Traveler Report 2018 Asian Business Aviation Conference and Exhibition (ABACE) in Shanghai The Art of Flying: The Collection of Peggy and David Rockefeller VistaJet is delighted to sponsor the worldwide exhibitions and tour of The Collection of Peggy and David Rockefeller, set to be the most significant auction entirely dedicated to raising funds for philanthropic causes. Following the unveiling of early highlights in Hong Kong, London and Paris, the global public tour will move to Beijing (6-7 April), Los Angeles (6-12 April) and Shanghai (10-11 April), ahead of the final exhibition in New York from 28 April. With every stop of the tour, new elements of this multi-category collection will