VistaJet, the world’s leading Global business aviation company, provides exceptional and unparalleled standards of quality, style and service.
Our Customer Service team is looking for new Account Executives to join its growing team of experienced representatives in New York City.
You will be the first point of contact within the business for all of our customers; dealing with all aspects of their travel experience as well as liaising with other departments to ensure excellent customer service.
This role will follow a shift pattern of four consecutive 12 hour shifts (two days + two nights) followed by four days off.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that each flight is tailor-made to the clients’ needs;
- Managing flight reservations and creating necessary flight documentation;
- Ensuring that all customer requirements are captured to achieve our aim of creating “the home away from home” experience;
- Build-up, managing and maintaining customer relations.
Required skills and experience:
- Excellent written and spoken English skills are mandatory;
- Professional experience in business aviation, luxury travel industry and/or luxury hotel business is preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, pro-active, service-driven and a keen team player;
- Proven excellent customer service experience with cross cultural understanding;
- Able to work accurately, with a strong attention to detail, while remaining punctual;
- Full understanding of the challenging environment of the luxury industry.
If you are ready for a challenge and interested in the above position, please submit your application using our Application Form. All forms will be processed. Only successful applicants will be contacted directly. Telephone calls regarding careers at VistaJet will not be processed.
For jobs located within the European Union, an original Criminal Record Certificate is required in accordance with European Regulation (EC) No 300/2008 and Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/1998.