VistaJet is the world’s leading global business aviation company, providing exceptional standards of quality, style and service.
Our marketing team is looking for an exceptionally talented copywriter to lead corporate communications. You will lead a range of ambitious and innovative campaigns and projects from London – working alongside a marketing team that spans London, Hong Kong and New York City.
Entrepreneurship is at the heart of VistaJet and we offer a dynamic and fast-paced environment where you will find yourself getting involved in all corners and levels of our business, sharing your ideas with all levels and spearheading projects in many international markets.
Your responsibilities will include:
Brand and Corporate communications
- Creating engaging and exciting stories to grow awareness of VistaJet’s proposition;
- Simplifying VistaJet’s image, ensuring consistency of messaging in press and key long-term touchpoints (descriptions, imagery, boilerplates);
- Creating stories that portray the company in its best shape to potential investors.
- Establishing and leading on activities to make the company work in unison and ‘in tune’ with its core values;
- Supporting The Board in shaping their messages in a consistent and actionable way.
Your key projects will include:
- Developing a PR yearly story plan;
- Creating and maintaining press kits and press releases;
- Copywriting for lifestyle PR;
- Managing PR agencies for business/trade PR;
- Director’s profile management and leading our Thought Leadership program;
- Maintaining VistaJet’s Wikipedia presence;
- Investor Relationship communications management;
- Managing our Crisis Communications plan
- Internal copywriting
Required Skills and Experience:
- Communications experience – either internal or agency – working with a luxury business and/or products;
- Excellent copywriting skills. We’d like to see some examples of your work included with your CV;
- A confident project leader and contributor and influencer. You’ll be working with people from across VistaJet, including the Board.
- Previous responsibility for a PR account – approximately 12 months;
- Experience of working globally – either personally or as part of a global team.
If you are ready for a challenge and interested in the above position, please submit your application using our Application Form. All forms will be processed. Only successful applicants will be contacted directly. Telephone calls regarding careers at VistaJet will not be processed.
For jobs located within the European Union, an original Criminal Record Certificate is required in accordance with European Regulation (EC) No 300/2008 and Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/1998.