VistaJet the world’s leading Global Business Aviation Company provides a unique Service, with an exceptional and unparalleled standard of quality.
Our VistaJet Travel team is looking for a Business Travel Consultant to join our multilingual and dynamic team.
VistaJet Travel team members make business travel arrangements for all VistaJet employees travelling around the globe, while facing the most diverse travel challenges. We also serve a number of external corporate clients with their unique and very specific travel needs.
You will liaise with all other VistaJet departments, in order to support and offer all our internal customers an enhanced experience with the best travel solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Finding optimal and creative solutions;
- Processing flight, hotel and rental car bookings;
- Processing all the related documentation;
- Tickets Issuance and Refunds.
This role will follow a shift pattern of four consecutive 12 hour shifts, including night shifts, followed by four days off.
Required skills and experience are:
- Excellent written and spoken English skills are mandatory. Additional fluency in written and spoken German will be an advantage;
- Professional experience in the Luxury Travel Industry or Business Aviation is preferred;
- You’re committed to provide excellent levels of customer service to all our customers – both internal and external;
- You’re able to think ‘out of the box’, have a “CAN DO” attitude to problem solving and able to work under pressure and with a great attention to detail;
- In-depth IATA knowledge including the use of a Central Reservation System:
- Umbrella software knowledge is a plus.
If you are ready for a challenge and interested in the above position, please submit your application using our Application Form. All forms will be processed. Only successful applicants will be contacted directly. Telephone calls regarding careers at VistaJet will not be processed.
For jobs located within the European Union, an original Criminal Record Certificate is required in accordance with European Regulation (EC) No 300/2008 and Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/1998.