VistaJet is looking for a Credit Card Specialist to be responsible for the timely and accurate processing and entry of supplier invoices, credit notes and credit card expense statements.
You will join our growing finance team in Malta and will be responsible for:
- Independently operating the required systems to process invoices through the work flow.
- Processing, addressing or relaying incoming email correspondence.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with stakeholders, with particular focus on suppliers.
- Addressing and coordinating inter-department queries to ensure an efficient and smooth operation.
- Liaising with suppliers, other departments and crew to verify and ensure correct invoice processing.
- Ensuring all master data is correct and kept updated.
- Provide feedback to management in line with established continuous improvement processes.
- Develop relationship with people outside of the finance department, especially crew, with day-to-day queries.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience working in an accounts department
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Minimum o-level accounts
- Very good English – written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are ready for a challenge and interested in the above position, please submit your application using our Application Form. All forms will be processed. Only successful applicants will be contacted directly. Telephone calls regarding careers at VistaJet will not be processed.
For jobs located within the European Union, an original Criminal Record Certificate is required in accordance with European Regulation (EC) No 300/2008 and Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/1998.