VistaJet is the world’s leading global business aviation company, providing exceptional standards of quality, style and service. Our Finance team is looking for a Credit Controller support the On Demand (Charter) side of the business.
- Managing the outstanding sales balances due.
- Daily cash collection and credit control.
- Allocation of cash upon receipt.
- Daily, weekly, monthly and annual reporting to senior stakeholders.
- Account reconciliations and invoicing of additional charges.
- Supporting the On-Demand Sales team, including agreeing and fulfilling the team’s reporting needs.
- Monitoring recovery procedures.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key accounts (both brokers and customers) and resolving queries as required.
- Control over the Credit Card payment process.
Skills and Experience
- Experience gained in credit control, including knowledge of merchant credit card processes.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- A highly committed self-starter that is able to own their own projects and integrate with our team.
- You’re able to meet tight deadlines, while maintaining an impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong negotiation, influencing and communication skills.
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English – additional language skills beneficial.
If you are ready for a challenge and interested in the above position, please submit your application using our Application Form. All forms will be processed. Only successful applicants will be contacted directly. Telephone calls regarding careers at VistaJet will not be processed.
For jobs located within the European Union, an original Criminal Record Certificate is required in accordance with European Regulation (EC) No 300/2008 and Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/1998.