We are looking for an experienced Crew Planner to join strengthen our Flight Operations team in Malta.
Our Crew Planning team is responsible for scheduling crew for our fleet of over 60 aircraft. The team works closely with our Operations Control Center Manager and sales team to maximize efficient use of our fleet by improving crew utilization.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring daily and forecast crew duty to ensure it stays within limits;
- Informing crew when changes to the roster occur;
- Resource planning / scheduling of flight crew;
- Coordinating crew accommodation and transportation;
- Coordinating roster changes in case of sickness or other unavailability at short notice;
- Working with and updating the respective databases and tracking programs.
This position will involve shift work because our Operations Control Center operates 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
- You’re committed to maintaining outstanding levels of customer service; even when under pressure you remain dynamic and flexible.
- You’re highly determined, a quick learner and able to adopt a lateral approach to problem solving.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- You’re keen to work with your teammates to do a great job, but also able to work independently when required.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office and other data processing applications. Experience with “Acrobatico” Crew Planning Software would be very beneficial.
- Able to work various shift patterns, including nights; weekends and public holidays.
- A working knowledge of EU-OPS Subpart Q would be very beneficial.
If you are ready for a challenge and interested in the above position, please submit your application using our Application Form. All forms will be processed. Only successful applicants will be contacted directly. Telephone calls regarding careers at VistaJet will not be processed.
For jobs located within the European Union, an original Criminal Record Certificate is required in accordance with European Regulation (EC) No 300/2008 and Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/1998.