Our London On-Demand Sales team is growing and we are looking for a Sales Executive to join them.
The London team is part of a network of regional On-Demand Sales teams – in London, Hong Kong, Dubai and New York – that provide round the clock access to our aircraft for charter customers. The team handles up to 250 flight enquiries per day and assess which have the greatest potential for revenue generation.
As an On-Demand Sales Executive, your ultimate objective is to contribute to the growth of our charter business worldwide. You will work closely with many of VistaJet’s other departments – namely Operations, Maintenance, Crew Planning and Customer Service teams – to ensure that our customers receive a professional and efficient service and be ultimately responsible for developing customer relationships which build loyalty to VistaJet services.
We are not expecting you to have prior experience in aviation but you will have a strong sales background and thrive on working in a team environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Seeking and closing sales via the international broker market;
- Dealing with charter enquiries from the website or via telephone;
- Providing quotes to potential clients or their brokers and make follow-up calls as required;
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and operators;
- Acting as a liaison with customers with regards to payments, needs analysis and overall satisfaction;
- Working closely with the scheduling department to ensure aircraft empty legs are utilised;
- Negotiating on price;
- Booking trips as required, ensuring margins are made;
- Recognising opportunities to convert charter customers into our long-term program customers.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced team in an exciting and industry-leading aviation business.
Skills and experience:
- You will be dealing with clients from around the world, so fluency in both written and spoken English is essential.
- We’ll teach you everything you need to know about the private aviation market, but you must have 1-3 years’ experience in a sales role.
- Private aviation is a competitive market so you will be hungry for sales and passionate about maintaining outstanding levels of customer satisfaction.
- In this fast-paced environment, an entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to think on your feet will be key.
If you are ready for a challenge and interested in the above position, please submit your application using our Application Form. All forms will be processed. Only successful applicants will be contacted directly. Telephone calls regarding careers at VistaJet will not be processed.
For jobs located within the European Union, an original Criminal Record Certificate is required in accordance with European Regulation (EC) No 300/2008 and Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/1998.