VistaJet is a growing business, attracting unprecedented demand from customers thanks to the simplicity of its tailored programs and its commitment to maintaining the youngest fleet in sky. VistaJet operates the world’s largest wholly-owned private jet fleet outside the Americas and embraces the highest levels of luxury, safety, security, reliability and value. Every aspect of the cabin is constantly re–assessed to ensure that home away–from–home environment.
Based in London, the EVP Customer Experience is a key role within VistaJet. Reporting directly into the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO), the EVP will directly oversee the Customer Experience and Catering departments for VistaJet internationally. Additionally, the role holder will need to demonstrate a tactful ability to laterally influence across the organisation; playing the ‘customer advocate’ role to ensure that the customer is always at the forefront of every department’s strategy and plans.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to have a critical impact on VistaJet’s success by driving their vision of exceptional customer service.
- Ownership for delivering the VistaJet brand promise to customers;
- Bringing a wealth of knowledge and experience of best-in-class customer experiences, in order to devise and implement key initiatives through Heads of departments;
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and emerging customer satisfaction strategies;
- Reviewing and improving customer policies and processes, evaluating the impact on the business and ensuring compliance with contractual obligations and industry standards;
- Driving a culture of customer-centricity; bringing customers even more to the forefront of how VistaJet prioritises, plans, develops products and designs experience;
- Building a solid understanding of how actions across the business affect customer loyalty and influence the direction of those actions;
- Occasionally, conducting visits to key customers to obtain feedback about their VistaJet experience;
- Helping to ensure that the VistaJet values and vision are pertinent and practiced across the Company; acting as a true ambassador of the brand;
- Motivating and monitoring a multi-disciplined team through coaching, regular and effective communication, and KPI reporting.
Skills and experience
You will be globally-minded, ambitious and – above all else – will ‘ooze’ customer service. You’re likely to have prior experience of leading the customer experience at a company that is renowned for exceptional customer service; potentially from a luxury hotel or luxury goods background.
VistaJet is interested to hear from you if you can demonstrate:
- A clear passion for exceptional customer service, with a solid understanding of the expectations of VIP clients in a luxury business;
- A strong record of applying customer-centricity to shape solutions and approaches which enable business success;
- Their ability to confidently communicate and influence at Executive level;
- The right balance of strategy and process oversight. They must enjoy sitting close to the team and being heavily involved in every stage of the customer experience as much as they would enjoy formulating and overseeing a global customer experience strategy;
- A global mind-set;
- An entrepreneurial flair through innovation, adaptability and lateral thinking.
If you are ready for a challenge and interested in the above position, please submit your application using our Application Form. All forms will be processed. Only successful applicants will be contacted directly. Telephone calls regarding careers at VistaJet will not be processed.
For jobs located within the European Union, an original Criminal Record Certificate is required in accordance with European Regulation (EC) No 300/2008 and Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/1998.