VistaJet, the world’s leading Global business aviation company, provides exceptional and unparalleled standards of quality, style and service. Our employees are regarded as our greatest asset and therefore, together with all stakeholders, we continuously strive to provide an environment that attracts the very best talent and encourage high quality performance. Due to continued fleet expansion, VistaJet seeks highly motivated Flight Dispatchers and Operational Controllers to join our dynamic international team based in Malta.
Trip Planning and Operational Control duties including but not limited to:
- Preparation of crew briefings and keeping crews updated 24/7
- Requesting overflight and landing permits for all flights as required
- Arranging ground handling and airport slots for all flights as required
- Liaising with external providers (handling agents, FBOs, fuel suppliers, Civil Aviation Authorities,Customs Offices) concerning any ground services arrangements or operational requirements.
- Flight Planning and preparation of flight packages including operational flight plan, weather briefing and charts, Notams, mass and balance calculations, performance data and any other documentation relevant to each flight
- Ensuring that all documents sent to the crews comply with all relevant international and national regulations and with the company’s procedures and regulations as laid down in VistaJet’s operations manuals
- Provide most accurate and actual information on status of flights during the planning stage (e.g. flight times, fuel stop locations, potential enroute issues).
- Ensure that all of the above is fulfilled efficiently, always within the safety boundaries and with the customer’s satisfaction in mind at all times
- 2 years’ experience within Business Aviation environment in at least one of the following:
- Flight Dispatch
- International trip planning
- Long range planning and Dispatch
- Fluency in English is a must.
- EU Passport (or right to live and work in Europe)
- Recognised International Dispatch License
- Jeppesen JetPlanner Experience
- Worldwide Operations Experience
If you are ready for a challenge and interested in the above position, please submit your application using our Application Form. All forms will be processed. Only successful applicants will be contacted directly. Telephone calls regarding careers at VistaJet will not be processed.
For jobs located within the European Union, an original Criminal Record Certificate is required in accordance with European Regulation (EC) No 300/2008 and Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/1998.