VistaJet is proud to have developed its own leading-edge application which is core to the success of our growing business. In this dual role, you will enable continual improvement of this application, and others, by ensuring that ongoing IT projects are delivered according to plan and budget across VistaJet’s global.
Working primarily on software development projects, you will be adept in managing end-to-end projects in an extremely fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a bridge between the business and the development team.
- Capturing user requirements for VistaJet’s in-house application, ensuring that proposals adhere to and optimise industry best practice wherever possible.
- Applying critical thinking to strategically prioritise project requests and user requirements.
- Fostering an atmosphere of strong communication in order to build consensus on requirements and priorities on a range of projects.
- Constantly and effectively communicating with various stakeholders from across the business, in order that end-user requirements are met.
- Prioritising and managing the feature backlog.
- Planning upcoming releases of application updates, including pre-and-post-release oversight of end-user training.
- Documenting processes to ensure a smooth work-flow.
If you are ready for a challenge and interested in the above position, please submit your application using our Application Form. All forms will be processed. Only successful applicants will be contacted directly. Telephone calls regarding careers at VistaJet will not be processed.
For jobs located within the European Union, an original Criminal Record Certificate is required in accordance with European Regulation (EC) No 300/2008 and Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/1998.