VistaJet, the world’s leading Global business aviation company, provides exceptional standards of quality, style and service.
We are looking for a new Sales Vice President to join our growing team in India to formulate and implement a market oriented activity plan by leading all outbound sales activities with new and existing business for VistaJet with the aim of achieving the set revenue targets at the lowest possible cost.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Achieving the set revenue targets by maximizing the best yield / volume mix whilst determining the market potential and exploiting market opportunities with all available resources;
- Achieving all predetermined sales objectives based on local market conditions and the defined sales policies;
- Creatively approaching and executing a self-sufficient lead generation strategy including utilizing both the company’s and your own networks to exhaustion to generate leads, referrals;
- Evaluating, initiating, implementing and controlling all new direct sales activities aiming at improving the revenue and traffic results whilst being pro-active in contributing ideas on trends and developments towards achieving long and short term objectives;
- Actively investigating lost sales opportunities to learn and avoid such re-occurrences while continuously build prospect lists to take appropriate action and improve corporate customer base;
- Evaluating monthly revenue and traffic results per distributor and take corrective measures as required to retain / sustain fair share thus revenue. Evaluation must encompass proper analysis on revenue on total and trend analysis as compared to previous years;
- Securing proper introduction of Member Services to our ever expanding list of corporate customers to enhance direct customer / corporate contacts;
- Actively pursuing to improve sales techniques and position yourself as a true professional;
- Continued customer contact post sale to ensure efficient and effective account management including conducting half yearly reviews with customers and being readily available for ad hoc queries or feedback a customer may wish to provide;
- Ensuring that the clients experience within the company is as stated during the sales process including proactively coordinating departments to ensure customers’ requests are dealt with in a timely fashion.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience of commercial sales in India dealing with High Net Worth Individuals. While experience in private aviation or a similar industry would be an advantage, it is not essential;
- Thorough knowledge of the Indian market place and access to High Net Worth Individuals;
- You have an MBA from an internationally renowned institution and able to communicate fluently in English and skilfully negotiate business deals to the advantage of the company;
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office Applications;
- Outstanding service and customer oriented behavior;Ability to work independently under pressure and as a part of a team.
If you are ready for a challenge and interested in the above position, please submit your application using our Application Form. All forms will be processed. Only successful applicants will be contacted directly. Telephone calls regarding careers at VistaJet will not be processed.
For jobs located within the European Union, an original Criminal Record Certificate is required in accordance with European Regulation (EC) No 300/2008 and Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/1998.