To formulate and implement a market oriented activity plan by leading all outbound sales activities with new and existing business for VistaJet with the aim of achieving the set revenue targets at the lowest possible cost.
- Achieve the set revenue targets by maximizing the best yield / volume mix whilst determining the market potential and exploiting market opportunities with all available resources.
- Evaluate, initiate, implement and control all new direct sales activities aiming at improving the revenue and traffic results whilst being pro-active in contributing ideas on trends and developments towards achieving long and short term objectives.
- Actively investigate lost sales opportunities to learn and avoid such re-occurrences while continuously build prospect lists to take appropriate action and improve corporate customer base.
- Evaluate monthly revenue and traffic results per distributor and take corrective measures as required to retain / sustain fair share thus revenue. Evaluation must encompass proper analysis on revenue on total and trend analysis as compared to previous years.
- Secure proper introduction of Member Services to our ever expanding list of corporate customers to enhance direct customer / corporate contacts.
- Actively pursue to improve sales techniques and position yourself as a true professional.
- Continued customer contact post sale to ensure efficient and effective account management including conducting half yearly reviews with customers and being readily available for ad hoc queries or feedback a customer may wish to provide
- Ensure that the clients experience within the company is as stated during the sales process including proactively coordinating departments to ensure customers’ requests are dealt with in a timely fashionAchieve all predetermined sales objectives based on local market conditions and the defined sales policies.
Qualifications & Experience
Commercial/Sales/Revenue Optimization background: 5+ Years Sales experience in private aviation or airline related industry.
- Thorough knowledge of market place. Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office Applications.
Ability / Skills:
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and skilfully negotiate business deals to the advantage of the company.
- Outstanding service and customer oriented behavior.
- Ability to work independently under pressure and as a part of a team.
- Experience in dealing with High Net Worth individuals is a must
If you are ready for a challenge and interested in the above position, please submit your application using our Application Form. All forms will be processed. Only successful applicants will be contacted directly. Telephone calls regarding careers at VistaJet will not be processed.
For jobs located within the European Union, an original Criminal Record Certificate is required in accordance with European Regulation (EC) No 300/2008 and Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/1998.