Our IT team in London is growing and we are looking for a SAP Developer to join them.
You will join the team’s efforts towards delivering on-time key business functionalities to the company’s platforms – liaising with non- SAP developers, service providers, the Finance team, and other teams when needed.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the SAP Functional experts to facilitate incident and problem resolution;
- Acting as a technical contributor to the team, fostering technical debates on new functionalities and issue resolution to help ensure a high quality development process;
- Being responsible for technical analysis, designing, reviewing and testing an implementation of SAP developments, ranging from small enhancements to large projects;
- Acting as second level of support for applications developed in house – with deep knowledge of the company’s systems and how they work to deliver business value;
- Creating / changing New SAP reports, web service as per business requirement.
This role will allow you to get valuable experience integrating business processes transversally across all integrated SAP systems.
Skills and experience:
- Hands-on commercial experience in working in SAP ABAP related technologies, including Interactive Reporting, Dialog Programming, BAPI, RFC, Web Service, ALE/IDocs, Interface Programming, BDC, Workflow and Data Conversions;
- A degree in computer science related subject;
- Strong communication skills, including fluency in written and spoken English, a positive attitude and a high level of ownership, and a team player with excellent organizational skills;
- Experience working with offshore development teams is an advantage;
- Ability to help resolve complex technical / programming issues and independently manage critical / complex situations;
- Ready to work and learn new SAP modules like Finance, Controlling, HR, MM and eager to help on SAP relevant topics when needed by business;
- SAP ABAP
- Business process knowledge ( like OTC , P2P)
- Web service, SOAP, RFC , Testing
- SAP Enhancements.
- Database: Oracle , MaxDB
- Operating systems: Windows
- Finance related knowledge
- Basis related knowledge
If you are ready for a challenge and interested in the above position, please submit your application using our Application Form. All forms will be processed. Only successful applicants will be contacted directly. Telephone calls regarding careers at VistaJet will not be processed.
For jobs located within the European Union, an original Criminal Record Certificate is required in accordance with European Regulation (EC) No 300/2008 and Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/1998.