VistaJet, the world’s leading Global business aviation company, provides exceptional standards of quality, style and service.
It takes the combined input of up to 20 teams to put a single bespoke flight in the air, and VistaJet is using technology to provide an offering like no other through a combination of bespoke systems, traditional booking methods and our dedicated app.
To support our impressive infrastructure as we continue on our mission to become the best service in business aviation, we are looking for an exceptional Malta-based Senior IT Administrator.
As an excellent communicator, technical guru and innovator, you will work alongside internal and external users in Malta, nine other international offices and in the remote sites.
You will focus on project work and 3rd line support, but as a member of a small-to-medium sized IT team, while helping with 1st and 2nd line support and overseeing the work of our junior administrators.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior IT administrator to join a growing, highly skilled, international team that has consistently delivered on complex projects and a high level of support.
Required Skills and Experience
- You will have several years of experience in IT administration performing Infrastructure administration as well as user support (1st – level support), senior engineer experience desired;
- Degree in computer science or related subject. Technical certifications are considered a plus.
- Core skills:
- Advanced Linux server administration
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Active Directory
- VMware vSphere
- Microsoft SQL
- Exchange 2010
- Office 365
- Networking skills, Cisco experience a plus
- Cisco Call Manager infrastructure
- General infrastructure hardware (HP/Cisco/EMC/etc.)
- Backup Technologies (including Veeam)
- Blackberry (BES5 and BES12)
- Citrix XenApp
- Desktop operating systems, including Microsoft Windows 10 and Mac OS
- Microsoft Office 2010/2013/2016
- Comfortable with user Hardware (Windows PCs/Laptops and Macs)
- Willing to learn and support in-house technologies
- Working within an ITIL structured support environment and following standard processes and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal English and able to communicate with both technical and non-technical parties;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and Able to work under pressure and willing to go the extra mile when required;
- A team-player who is motivated to develop others and be a role model for junior administrators;
- Able and willing to travel internationally.
If you are ready for a challenge and interested in the above position, please submit your application using our Application Form. All forms will be processed. Only successful applicants will be contacted directly. Telephone calls regarding careers at VistaJet will not be processed.
For jobs located within the European Union, an original Criminal Record Certificate is required in accordance with European Regulation (EC) No 300/2008 and Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/1998.