Vistajet the World’s leading Global Business Aviation Company, provides unparalleled standards of quality, style and service. VistaJet offers outstanding opportunities to devoted people and prides itself in employing over 850 multinational dynamic individuals worldwide. We are currently recruiting for a Technical Records Coordinator to join our team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to join our team and gain experience in a leading Business Aviation Company. The maintenance technical records section is responsible for maintaining the airplane records of a fleet of over 70 Bombardier aircraft.
Based in our Malta Headquarters, this role has the below responsibilities
- Control of technical records keeping in both digital and paper format
- Tracking of documents received and completion dates.
- Review aircraft work packages to ensure they are in compliance with all applicable regulations and Technical Operation Procedures
- Ensure accurate input of all the technical records data in the tracking systems, including Technical log pages, work packs and components within a timely manner.
- Updating aircraft/Engines/APU/Batteries logbooks.
- Scans select technical and trace documents when necessary
- Maintain aircraft records and time control systems on life limited components and aircraft maintenance services to ensure compliance with EASA and company requirements
- Communicate effectively with Engineering and Planning department as necessary to keep the technical records up to date.
- Assistance during in aircraft phase-out collecting the technical documentation and monitoring the shipments.
- Assist Engineering department in ARC control.
- Support during the technical records audits.
- Support of planning and Engineering
- Any additional duties deemed necessary by Management
Requirements for this position include:
- Completed technical apprenticeship training, aeronautical technical school, Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in the aeronautical industry in an appropriate position
- Basic knowledge of aircraft system & components
- Familiar with applicable EASA regulations, manufacturer’s maintenance programs and Minimum Equipment list (MEL) and their use within Maintenance control and Maintenance Planning areas
- Basic knowledge in CAMP/MRO program requirements
- Computer skills necessary to learn and/or operate word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, email and web-based applications
- Fluent in spoken and written English
If you are ready for a challenge and interested in the above position, please submit your application using our Application Form. All forms will be processed. Only successful applicants will be contacted directly. Telephone calls regarding careers at VistaJet will not be processed.
For jobs located within the European Union, an original Criminal Record Certificate is required in accordance with European Regulation (EC) No 300/2008 and Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/1998.