by | May 11, 2015 | VistaJet View |Filmed in the Bombardier Global Completion Center in Montreal Canada, this special time lapse project documents the painstaking process behind the classic silver and red stripe livery. The VistaJet Canvas was last modified: September 16th, 2015...
- VistaJet Advances Business Aviation Flight SafetySafety and security always at the core of all operations, now with real time data-led analysis. Osprey’s breakthrough Flight Risk Assessment system will integrate with VistaJet’s proprietary flight operations software The system will deliver instantaneous and intuitive risk assessments for every flight VistaJet is the first operator to receive the EBAA Diamond Safety of Flight Award VistaJet, the first and only global business aviation company, places the safety, security and wellbeing of its customers and staff above all else. Today, the company announces a further step in advancing its flight operations software with the adoption of Osprey Flight Solutions data-led risk assessment technology. Ever since its launch in 2004, VistaJet has placed the utmost attention on operational and flight safety and to date has completed over 146,000 flights globally, having safely flown over 367,000 passengers to more than 1,900 airports worldwide. By integrating Osprey’s leading safety system,
- VistaJet records a 31% increase in new members as it celebrates 15 years in the industryThe leading business aviation Unicorn ideally positioned to seize even larger market share in 2019. Number of flights increased by 25% globally and by 46% in North America in 2018 Outperforming the market in Europe – number of new Program customers grew by 105% Aircraft utilization up by 20%, as each aircraft flew around the world 20 times VistaJet now part of Vista Global Holding to further revolutionize the fragmented business aviation sector Strengthening its global position and its fleet of over 70 long range aircraft, VistaJet is part of a global network of 116 owned business jets and over 1,500 aviation experts through Vista Global VistaJet, the first and only global business aviation company, today announced another record year in 2018, with new Members and number of flights up prominently year on year. As it enters its 15th year, Malta based VistaJet made significant progress on its core strategic priorities, increasing market share worldwide. In line with the asset lite
- VISTAJET LAUNCHES THE FIRST GLOBAL PROGRAM FOR WINE IN THE AIRThe leading private aviation company redefines wine in flight with a collection of expert findings, signature and wine club selections, tastings in the sky and curated tours VistaJet, the first and only global business aviation company, announced today the launch of The VistaJet Wine Program, the most expansive and engaging experience of wine, designed to enhance the exploration of the world of wine on its aircraft and at world destinations. VistaJet Founder and Chairman, Thomas Flohr is an avid collector and investor in wine with a cellar of more than 3,000 bottles and a particular passion for Burgundies. “Enjoying a glass of wine while in flight should be the same as a glass of wine in a restaurant. But nobody has ever managed to offer this on a global scale,” said Flohr. “So, to provide the consistency of service and quality to our Members, we have created the first global program that will ensure our guests enjoy the best possible wine in the sky whilst catering to all
- VISTAJET CELEBRATED AS MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS AVIATION COMPANY AND BEST OPERATOR FOR THIRD CONSECUTIVE TIMEVistaJet honoured with two AsBAA Icons of Aviation Awards 2018 VistaJet receives two prestigious awards at this year’s AsBAA Icons of Aviation Awards 2018 Adventures in the Sky, the company’s Children Program, made it the Most Innovative Company 2018 Exceptional services and the most rigorous safety and operational standards earn VistaJet the best operator title for third consecutive year. VistaJet, the first and only global business aviation company, received top honors at the Asian Business Aviation Association’s Icons of Aviation Awards 2018. As well as being named the Most Innovative Company, VistaJet also earned the title of best operator for the third consecutive year. Presented by the Asian Business Aviation Association (AsBAA), the awards represent the votes of 150 of its members, including business aviation operators, brokers, corporations, and peers in the aviation industry from across Asia. The best operator award recognizes VistaJet’s industry-first achievements and
- Thomas Flohr launches Vista Global to consolidate fragmented aviation marketThomas Flohr launches Vista Global to consolidate fragmented business aviation market, supported by a further $200M investment Vista Global Holding is set to consolidate the business aviation industry Endorsed by further $200m investment from global private equity firm Rhône Group Headquartered at the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) The fully integrated group will offer global, all-encompassing, asset-lite services for every customer: For guaranteed access to aircraft: VistaJet’s Program, available anytime, anywhere around the globe, clients only buy the hours they need; Increased market share in all markets, including the US and the Middle East For dedicated aircraft: Vista Global’s leasing and trade-in solutions for business aviation; For the On Demand market: simple and efficient technology-based fleet solutions, where clients get instant online access to aircraft; For the marketplace and operators: proprietary technology upgrading and automating the entire