VistaJet’s Creative Director, Nina Flohr, shares her vision behind a brand built on a simple foundation.
- Thomas Flohr launches Vista Global to consolidate fragmented aviation marketThomas Flohr launches Vista Global to consolidate fragmented business aviation market, supported by a further $200M investment Vista Global Holding is set to consolidate the business aviation industry Endorsed by further $200m investment from global private equity firm Rhône Group Headquartered at the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) The fully integrated group will offer global, all-encompassing, asset-lite services for every customer: For guaranteed access to aircraft: VistaJet’s Program, available anytime, anywhere around the globe, clients only buy the hours they need; Increased market share in all markets, including the US and the Middle East For dedicated aircraft: Vista Global’s leasing and trade-in solutions for business aviation; For the On Demand market: simple and efficient technology-based fleet solutions, where clients get instant online access to aircraft; For the marketplace and operators: proprietary technology upgrading and automating the entire
- VistaJet adds Michelin stars to the Mid-Autumn Festival with on-board Cantonese dining by Duddell’sVistaJet invites award winning Hong Kong restaurant to re-invent its menu of exquisite cuisine for passengers celebrating the festive season in the air Special Mid-Autumn Festival menu on flights from Hong Kong and London during September Handmade mooncakes wrapped in tradition-inspired art by painter Chu Hing Wah Guests can also enjoy the curated VistaJet menu at destination in Duddell’s restaurants in Hong Kong and London VistaJet, the first and only global business aviation company, today announces its collaboration with Duddell’s, the Michelin-starred culinary, cultural and social destination in Hong Kong. Together Duddell’s and VistaJet will create an exclusive in-flight menu and limited-edition mooncakes to celebrate the upcoming Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival. The exquisite food is not limited to the air – guests will be able to enjoy the VistaJet menu in September at Duddell’s restaurants in both Hong Kong and London, which offer classic Cantonese favorites in a
- VistaJet Operates Record Number of FlightsRecord number of flights as members increase by 32% Key highlights for half year ending 30 June 2018: New Program members up 32% Flight revenue up 27% Flight hours increase 27% North America accounts for 25% of global flights Service excellence drives Member renewals up 33% VistaJet, the first and only global business aviation company, continued to gain substantial market share around the world during the first half of 2018. Driven by the sustained demand for the Company’s flagship Program subscription model, new Members rose by 32% year-on-year, with Europe doubling the number of new contracts against the same period last year. Renewal hours recorded a growth of 33%, propelled by the Company’s focus on service excellence. Adding to its renowned global coverage and unique flight-hour subscription model, in 2018 VistaJet has further invested on service innovation for its passengers. The new Program offering, designed around VistaJet customers’ passions, encompassed key partnerships
- VistaJet Launches The Most Extensive Children’s Private Travel ProgramAdventures in the Sky: an interactive entertainment, educational activities and tailored parties in the sky to create a young traveler’s dream voyage Parties in the sky with world-renowned party planners The first children-trained cabin crew in private aviation Expert led approach based on data-driven insight and observations Hong Kong, June 4, 2018 – VistaJet, the first and only global business aviation company, today announced the launch of Adventures in the Sky, the most extensive travelers’ program designed especially for children. With one in four of VistaJet flights in 2017 having a child on-board*, offering activities dedicated to young travelers is proving increasingly important. Created for passengers aged one to 16 years old, Adventures in the Sky** will turn VistaJet cabins into playrooms and party venues. Children will be actively engaged with storytelling illustration books, personalized explorer backpacks and family activity hampers, and serviced by children-trained
- VistaJet Consolidates Its Global Leading Position And Grows 22% In 2017The global aviation company is well placed to seize even larger market share in 2018 Key highlights for full year ending 31 December 2017: Flight revenue up 22% EBITDA up 28% Particularly strong results in U.S. with flight hours up 39% VistaJet today, after concluding its annual audit, announced its results for Fiscal Year 2017. The Company, with operations based in Malta, delivered another incredibly strong performance consolidating its leading position globally, with flight revenue rising by 22% driven by the continued popularity of its unique and compelling subscription business model, and the broader trends in the market. It also saw its EBITDA rise by 28% on the back of its scalable infrastructure and technological advantage. The performance is in line with the upward trajectory VistaJet has experienced since it was founded, recording year-on-year organic compounded revenue growth of over 18% between 2008 and 2017. Due to its global platform, VistaJet’s diverse and broad