Prior to the launch of the VistaJet experience on direct flights in China, Founder & Chairman Thomas Flohr announces a 64% increase in VistaJet passengers in Asia.
- VISTAJET LAUNCHES THE FIRST GLOBAL PROGRAM FOR WINE IN THE AIRThe leading private aviation company redefines wine in flight with a collection of expert findings, signature and wine club selections, tastings in the sky and curated tours VistaJet, the first and only global business aviation company, announced today the launch of The VistaJet Wine Program, the most expansive and engaging experience of wine, designed to enhance the exploration of the world of wine on its aircraft and at world destinations. VistaJet Founder and Chairman, Thomas Flohr is an avid collector and investor in wine with a cellar of more than 3,000 bottles and a particular passion for Burgundies. “Enjoying a glass of wine while in flight should be the same as a glass of wine in a restaurant. But nobody has ever managed to offer this on a global scale,” said Flohr. “So, to provide the consistency of service and quality to our Members, we have created the first global program that will ensure our guests enjoy the best possible wine in the sky whilst catering to all
- VISTAJET CELEBRATED AS MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS AVIATION COMPANY AND BEST OPERATOR FOR THIRD CONSECUTIVE TIMEVistaJet honoured with two AsBAA Icons of Aviation Awards 2018 VistaJet receives two prestigious awards at this year’s AsBAA Icons of Aviation Awards 2018 Adventures in the Sky, the company’s Children Program, made it the Most Innovative Company 2018 Exceptional services and the most rigorous safety and operational standards earn VistaJet the best operator title for third consecutive year. VistaJet, the first and only global business aviation company, received top honors at the Asian Business Aviation Association’s Icons of Aviation Awards 2018. As well as being named the Most Innovative Company, VistaJet also earned the title of best operator for the third consecutive year. Presented by the Asian Business Aviation Association (AsBAA), the awards represent the votes of 150 of its members, including business aviation operators, brokers, corporations, and peers in the aviation industry from across Asia. The best operator award recognizes VistaJet’s industry-first achievements and
- Thomas Flohr launches Vista Global to consolidate fragmented aviation marketThomas Flohr launches Vista Global to consolidate fragmented business aviation market, supported by a further $200M investment Vista Global Holding is set to consolidate the business aviation industry Endorsed by further $200m investment from global private equity firm Rhône Group Headquartered at the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) The fully integrated group will offer global, all-encompassing, asset-lite services for every customer: For guaranteed access to aircraft: VistaJet’s Program, available anytime, anywhere around the globe, clients only buy the hours they need; Increased market share in all markets, including the US and the Middle East For dedicated aircraft: Vista Global’s leasing and trade-in solutions for business aviation; For the On Demand market: simple and efficient technology-based fleet solutions, where clients get instant online access to aircraft; For the marketplace and operators: proprietary technology upgrading and automating the entire
- VistaJet adds Michelin stars to the Mid-Autumn Festival with on-board Cantonese dining by Duddell’sVistaJet invites award winning Hong Kong restaurant to re-invent its menu of exquisite cuisine for passengers celebrating the festive season in the air Special Mid-Autumn Festival menu on flights from Hong Kong and London during September Handmade mooncakes wrapped in tradition-inspired art by painter Chu Hing Wah Guests can also enjoy the curated VistaJet menu at destination in Duddell’s restaurants in Hong Kong and London VistaJet, the first and only global business aviation company, today announces its collaboration with Duddell’s, the Michelin-starred culinary, cultural and social destination in Hong Kong. Together Duddell’s and VistaJet will create an exclusive in-flight menu and limited-edition mooncakes to celebrate the upcoming Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival. The exquisite food is not limited to the air – guests will be able to enjoy the VistaJet menu in September at Duddell’s restaurants in both Hong Kong and London, which offer classic Cantonese favorites in a
- VistaJet Operates Record Number of FlightsRecord number of flights as members increase by 32% Key highlights for half year ending 30 June 2018: New Program members up 32% Flight revenue up 27% Flight hours increase 27% North America accounts for 25% of global flights Service excellence drives Member renewals up 33% VistaJet, the first and only global business aviation company, continued to gain substantial market share around the world during the first half of 2018. Driven by the sustained demand for the Company’s flagship Program subscription model, new Members rose by 32% year-on-year, with Europe doubling the number of new contracts against the same period last year. Renewal hours recorded a growth of 33%, propelled by the Company’s focus on service excellence. Adding to its renowned global coverage and unique flight-hour subscription model, in 2018 VistaJet has further invested on service innovation for its passengers. The new Program offering, designed around VistaJet customers’ passions, encompassed key partnerships