Prior to the launch of the VistaJet experience on direct flights in China, Founder & Chairman Thomas Flohr announces a 64% increase in VistaJet passengers in Asia.
- VistaJet Launches Global Pet Travel ProgramVistaJet announced today the launch of VistaPet, the most comprehensive program designed to ensure all passengers feel welcome – even if they are four-legged. Emerging travel behavior trends highlight why offering solutions to provide for animals is increasingly important: VistaJet has seen a 104% increase in the number of animals flown over the last two years; One in four VistaJet Members flies regularly with their loyal companions, and an estimated 30 million people travel with their pets each year; There was a 47% increase in the number of dogs flying on board VistaJet in 2018 against the previous year; For many, pets are simply part of the family – 95% of American animal owners agree as they become increasingly integrated into our lives; Travel standards to date have failed to reach expected service levels, with 75% of owners distrusting commercial airlines to safely care for their pets, making the journey stressful for both animal and human. VistaPet has been designed in
- VistaJet Partners with Scuderia Ferrari Mission Winnow for the 2019 Formula One World ChampionshipSupporting the team with the most efficient global travel solution VistaJet, the first and only global business aviation company, announces its partnership with the Scuderia Ferrari Mission Winnow team as its Official Supplier of private jet travel. With the tight schedule of the race calendar and often only days between Grands Prix, VistaJet will support the team to optimize their travel and transfer times throughout the 2019 Formula One season. In an industry where speed and efficiency are fundamental, the Scuderia Ferrari Mission Winnow team will further utilize time off track to arrive in optimum condition. Having raced competitively with Ferrari for many years and as an official driver in the FIA World Endurance Championship, WEC, VistaJet’s Founder and Chairman Thomas Flohr knows the demands of racing and the intense focus required to perform under such pressure. With his Ferrari 488 GTE, Thomas achieved second place at the 24h of Le Mans 2018, alongside his fellow drivers
- VistaJet Advances Business Aviation Flight SafetySafety and security always at the core of all operations, now with real time data-led analysis. Osprey’s breakthrough Flight Risk Assessment system will integrate with VistaJet’s proprietary flight operations software The system will deliver instantaneous and intuitive risk assessments for every flight VistaJet is the first operator to receive the EBAA Diamond Safety of Flight Award VistaJet, the first and only global business aviation company, places the safety, security and wellbeing of its customers and staff above all else. Today, the company announces a further step in advancing its flight operations software with the adoption of Osprey Flight Solutions data-led risk assessment technology. Ever since its launch in 2004, VistaJet has placed the utmost attention on operational and flight safety and to date has completed over 146,000 flights globally, having safely flown over 367,000 passengers to more than 1,900 airports worldwide. By integrating Osprey’s leading safety system,
- VistaJet records a 31% increase in new members as it celebrates 15 years in the industryThe leading business aviation Unicorn ideally positioned to seize even larger market share in 2019. Number of flights increased by 25% globally and by 46% in North America in 2018 Outperforming the market in Europe – number of new Program customers grew by 105% Aircraft utilization up by 20%, as each aircraft flew around the world 20 times VistaJet now part of Vista Global Holding to further revolutionize the fragmented business aviation sector Strengthening its global position and its fleet of over 70 long range aircraft, VistaJet is part of a global network of 116 owned business jets and over 1,500 aviation experts through Vista Global VistaJet, the first and only global business aviation company, today announced another record year in 2018, with new Members and number of flights up prominently year on year. As it enters its 15th year, Malta based VistaJet made significant progress on its core strategic priorities, increasing market share worldwide. In line with the asset lite
- VISTAJET LAUNCHES THE FIRST GLOBAL PROGRAM FOR WINE IN THE AIRThe leading private aviation company redefines wine in flight with a collection of expert findings, signature and wine club selections, tastings in the sky and curated tours VistaJet, the first and only global business aviation company, announced today the launch of The VistaJet Wine Program, the most expansive and engaging experience of wine, designed to enhance the exploration of the world of wine on its aircraft and at world destinations. VistaJet Founder and Chairman, Thomas Flohr is an avid collector and investor in wine with a cellar of more than 3,000 bottles and a particular passion for Burgundies. “Enjoying a glass of wine while in flight should be the same as a glass of wine in a restaurant. But nobody has ever managed to offer this on a global scale,” said Flohr. “So, to provide the consistency of service and quality to our Members, we have created the first global program that will ensure our guests enjoy the best possible wine in the sky whilst catering to all