Laucala Private Island unites dramatic rainforest-laced landscapes and white sandy beaches with unparalleled levels of luxury and privacy. No expense has been spared at the exclusive tropical hideaway, where 25 Fijian-styled villas are set amid coconut plantations, beside deserted beaches and atop the island’s volcanic mountains. The island epitomises seclusion and graceful hospitality for which the Fijian archipelago is famed.
Laucala Private Island’s remote location in the north-eastern part of Fiji offers guests the ideal getaway destination — providing total seclusion, privacy and safety. Safety and privacy further reinforced with a maritime and air exclusion zone and day trip visitors not permitted to the Island.
Surrounded by Fiji’s azure waters and fertile coral reefs, Laucala Private Island boasts volcanic mountains, endless jungle and deserted white sandy beaches — allowing for the viewing of some of the archipelago’s rarest birds and animals.
- Seamless arrival at Laucala Private Island’s dedicated airside lounge at Nadi International Airport, providing a personal welcome and smooth arrival and departure via Air Laucala’s King Air planes. Alternatively, VistaJet guests may land directly to Laucala Private Island’s private airport, subject to enquiry.
- All 25 villa residences offer private swimming pools and vast tropical gardens, dotted throughout the northern part of the island in four different locations. Each location offering a greatly varied experience but all with breath-taking views of the Pacific Ocean sunsets.
- Five dining options and bars catering to a variety of culinary delights including Fine Dining, Asian-fusion, Fijian tapas, al fresco Mediterranean as well as bespoke in-villa dining experiences.
- An 18-hole championship ‘jungle’ golf course, Golf Clubhouse, tennis courts, fully equipped gym, library, medical clinic, Kid’s Club, Culture Centre
- 40,000 sq ft central swimming pool, a 240-acre farm, orchid and plant nursery, hydroponics and herb farms, horse stables and land activities as well as a fleet of 12 marine vessels available as part of Laucala Private Island’s ‘fully inclusive’ experience.
- A Spa with hand-made organic amenities using local herbs, flowers, Pacific sea salt and island coconut oil in indulgent treatments. The Spa is complete with Vichy showers, outdoor verandas and bathtubs, private gardens, steam showers as well as changing rooms.
- Dedicated Concierge services available for guests day and night to cater to every whim and arrange trips to the mainland or neighbouring villages and special arrangements.
Laucala will welcome up to 20 guests, on an exclusive use basis with until Spring of 2021 with a seven night minimum stay. Granting access to an entire private island oasis, complete privacy and peace of mind.
VistaJet Program Members receive exclusive benefits at a curated selection properties and retreats around the world. To join the VistaJet Program contact us on the form below.
If you are already a member, please log in to view your benefits.